There are 5 categories through which a person may become a Resident through a family member:
- Immediate: spouse, parents, and single children under 21 years old of an American Citizens.
- First: single children of an American Citizen over the 21 years old.
- Spouse and single children under 21 years old of a Permanent Resident
- Single children over 21 years old of a Permanent Resident.
- Third: married children of an American Citizen.
- Fourth: siblings of an American Citizen.
Book your free appointment. Call Attorney Rodriguez today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 915-541-8920 or 915-533-3337.